SLC have launched the following financial support for families:
- Free school meals payments during school restrictions
- Free school meals payments during school holidays
- Free school meals payment for pupils who are self-isolating (not applicable to those pupils in S1-S6 who continue remote learning at home)
- Free school meals payments for pupils who are shielding during the current lockdown (not applicable to those pupils in S1-S6 who continue remote learning at home)
- Spring hardship payment – schools, Early Learning and childcare
Information on free school meals payments has been updated in light of the latest developments on the continued phased return of pupils to schools, effective from Monday 15 March 2021.
This information can be found under the Cost of The School Day Menu at the top of our page.