The objectives of the Parent Council are:
- To work in partnerships with the school to create a welcoming school which is inclusive for all parents/carers
- To promote partnership between the school, its pupils and all its parents/carers.
- To develop and engage in activities which support the education and welfare of the pupils.
- To identify, represent and report on the views of parents/carers on the education provided by the school and other matters affecting the education and welfare of the pupils and report back to parents/carers on these.
- To raise funds in support of the school and the development of its pupils.
- To participate in the selection process of head teachers and others as required by the education authority.
Please note that the links provided below are to external sites and will open in a new window. Hamilton Grammar School has no control over their content.
If you wish to contact the parent council please complete the contact form below.